SystemRescueCd 2.3.1 | 352 MB
SystemRescueCd - boot disk for recovery of PC-based operating system Linux. The structure consists of multiple SystemRescueCd administration and backup.
The main functions of Live CD SystemRescueCd:
- Fully functional and independent operating system based on Linux, which can run from a bootable CD or DVD drive, even if the main computer s operating system is loaded.
- Supports the following file systems:
EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, Reiserfs, Reiser4, BTRFS, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, ISO9660.
- Support for network file systems:
Samba and NFS.
- Create, edit, copy, restore hard drive partitions.
- Back up data.
- Having a set of system utilities (Parted, Partimage, Fstools and other utilities).
- Availability of Midnight Commander file manager allows files and directories on different actions (copy, delete, move, rename, etc.).
The catalog contains a reference to the ISO-disk image that can be recorded on an optical CD or DVD.
The site developer can read the instructions for creating a bootable USB-drive